McSSA are highly experienced commercial and office property valuers, so you can rely on their independent valuations to meet all requirements.
We provide direct comparison and summation assessments that involve comparing the subject property with similar properties that have sold or are for sale. We also provide capitalisation assessments which measure the net rental return, determined by the net income of the property.
Some elements considered as part of the valuation process
Some of the elements that we consider in our commercial and office valuations include:
- The size of the property
- Location of the property or development
- Physical features
- Local zoning conditions, amenities and exposure
- Determining whether the property allows for bulky goods retail
- Floor space areas
- Position related to main roads etc.
Our professional property valuations can be used for:
- Stamp duty calculations
- Rental valuations and reviews
- Capital gains tax calculations
- Family law issues
- Pre-purchase and sale
- Compulsory acquisition
- Proposed development valuation “as if complete” and development feasibilities
- Occupancy comparisons
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Accurate and practical reports
Our valuations assist our clients to make accurate decisions and informed choices about a property purchase or sale. They take the emotion and confusion out of any purchasing or selling decision and are particularly useful as a practical negotiating tool. Our valuations are also used for SMSF reporting requirements, and other legal and compliance needs.
An honest and personal approach
McSSA has been assessing and valuing property for well over 25 years, and is well respected within the Sydney property industry. We offer the following benefits:
- Registered valuers with extensive experience and formal qualifications
- Adherence to stringent industry standards and a rigorous code of ethics
- Accurate, independent and effective reports
- Obligation-free quote based on your personal needs
- Guaranteed turnaround times to meet the requirements of courts
- Ongoing communication and personal service where you deal directly with the valuer
- In-depth knowledge of the Sutherland Shire, St George, and the Sydney metropolitan area
The smart way to sell or buy a commercial and industrial property
A property valuation from McSSA is the smart approach to any purchasing and selling decisions that will save you both time and money. Contact us now.