An industrial valuation allows property investors and owners to have the information they need to make informed decisions and to meet reporting requirements. McSSA are experts in the provision of valuations for Torrens Title and Strata Title industrial property.
We provide direct comparison and summation assessments that involve comparing the subject property with similar properties that have sold or are for sale. We also provide capitalisation assessments which measure the net rental return, determined by the net income of the property.
Some elements considered as part of the valuation process
When we value industrial properties, there are different elements that are taken into consideration and some of these include:
- Office to warehouse ratios (%) and how this compares to market evidence
- Access and egress
- Building to land ratios (%) and how this compares to market evidence
- Exposure to passing traffic
- Hardstand areas
- Vehicle access
- Access to local amenities, freeways, and port terminals
- Low clearance and high clearance factories.
Our professional property valuations can be used for:
- Stamp duty calculations
- Rental valuations and reviews
- Capital gains tax calculations
- Family law issues
- Pre-purchase and sale
- Compulsory acquisition
- Occupancy comparisons
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Accurate and practical reports
Our valuations assist our clients to make accurate decisions and informed choices about a property purchase or sale. They take the emotion and confusion out of any purchasing or selling decision, and are particularly useful as a practical negotiating tool. Our valuations are also used for SMSF reporting requirements, and other legal and compliance needs.
An honest and personal approach
McSSA have been assessing and valuing property for well over 25 years, and is well respected within the Sydney property industry. We offer the following benefits:
- Registered valuers with extensive experience and formal qualifications
- Adherence to stringent industry standards and a rigorous code of ethics
- Accurate, independent and effective reports
- Obligation-fee quote based on your personal needs
- Guaranteed turnaround times to meet the requirements of courts
- Ongoing communication and personal service where you deal directly with the valuer
- In-depth knowledge of the Sutherland Shire, St George, and the Sydney metropolitan area
The smart way to sell or buy a commercial and industrial property
A property valuation from McSSA is the smart approach to any purchasing and selling decisions that will save you both time and money. Contact us now.