Deceased estates and probate property settlements are often the cause of disputes between beneficiaries. Obtaining an independent property valuation is an ideal way of working out what a property might be worth for sale purposes or for transfer between family members.
A Probate Valuation from McLennan Steege Smith & Associates (McSSA) provides an independent appraisal of a property that can be used to ensure property is sold or exchanged in a fair and timely manner.
The Probate Valuation can be either current or retrospective (i.e. from date of death). The valuation ensures fair market value at a specific date.
We have extensive experience in providing accurate Probate Valuation Reports to lawyers and beneficiaries, accountants and executors of Wills.
Detailed inspection for accurate results
In determining the value of a property, our valuation experts will visit the property and look at numerous factors including land and building size, construction details like the type of materials used (e.g. fibro or brick), the location, other sales in the area, the condition of the existing dwelling, and ancillary details like pools, garages and off-street parking.
Using technical assessment methods, this information is then combined with information about recent comparable sales in the same locality as well as current market conditions to arrive at the ‘true’ value of the property.
An honest and personal approach
McSSA has been assessing and valuing property for well over 25 years and is well respected within the Sydney property industry. We offer the following benefits:
- Registered valuers with extensive experience and formal qualifications
- Adherence to stringent industry standards and a rigorous code of ethics
- Accurate, independent and effective reports
- Obligation-free quote based on your personal needs
- Guaranteed turnaround times to meet the requirements of courts
- Ongoing communication and personal service where you deal directly with the valuer
- In-depth knowledge of the Sutherland Shire, St George and the Sydney metropolitan area.
McSSA is the expert on all valuation types and can provide the appropriate probate valuation for you, either current or retrospective.
Contact us now for more information or to obtain an obligation-free quote.