Deceased estates and probate property settlements are often the cause of disputes between beneficiaries. An independent property valuation can be used for sale purposes or to transfer assets between family members.
A Probate Valuation from McLennan Steege Smith (McSS) provides an independent appraisal of a property that can be used to ensure property is sold or exchanged in a fair and timely manner.
We have extensive experience providing accurate Probate Valuation Reports to lawyers and beneficiaries, accountants and executors of Wills. A Probate Valuation can be either current or retrospective and it ensures fair market value at a specific date.
Detailed inspection for accurate results
In determining the value of a property, our valuation experts will visit the property and look at numerous factors including land and building size, construction details like the type of materials used (e.g. fibro or brick), the location, other sales in the area, the condition of the existing dwelling, and ancillary details like pools, garages and off-street parking.
Using technical assessment methods, this information is then combined with information about recent comparable sales in the same locality as well as current market conditions to arrive at the ‘true’ value of the property.
An honest and personal approach
McSS has been assessing and valuing property for well over 25 years and is well respected within the Sydney property industry. We offer the following benefits:
- Registered valuers with extensive experience and formal qualifications
- Adherence to stringent industry standards and a rigorous code of ethics
- Accurate, independent and effective reports
- Obligation-free quote based on your personal needs
- Guaranteed turnaround times to meet the requirements of courts
- Ongoing communication and personal service where you deal directly with the valuer
- In-depth knowledge of the Sutherland Shire, St George and the Sydney metropolitan area.
McSS is the expert on all valuation types and can provide the appropriate probate valuation for you, either current or retrospective.
Contact us now for more information or to obtain an obligation-free quote.