When the rent review in lease reverts to market or where a tenant and/or landlord are having trouble negotiating market rent, a rental determination may be required.
At McSS, our team is regularly appointed by the Australian Property Institute to carry our rental determinations when requested by the NSW Court system. Our team can provide rental advice on all types of property on behalf of either the tenant or landlord.
We provide expert rental advice on all types of property on behalf of either the tenant or landlord including:
- Commercial properties
- Industrial properties
- Prestige residential
- Retail shops
- Medical centres
- Childcare centres
- Shopping centres
We use a number of established methodologies to present a reasonable rental value for your property or occupancy.
Our valuers undertake a detailed, full inspection of each property to assess the size of the subject land, buildings and other rental properties in the area comparing such factors as unit position, location and use, and parking. This information together with our extensive research of relevant comparable sales evidence is compiled into a Rental Valuation Report for each property.
The registered valuers at McSS are industry specialists who offer independent advice and are fully informed about the relevant legislation impacting this sector including the Retail Leases Act 2003 and Landlord & Tenant Act 1958.
An honest and personal approach
McSS has been assessing and valuing property for well over 25 years and is well respected within the Sydney property industry. We offer the following benefits:
- Registered valuers with extensive experience and formal qualifications
- Adherence to stringent industry standards and a rigorous code of ethics
- Accurate, independent and effective reports
- Obligation-free quote based on your personal needs
- Guaranteed turnaround times to meet the requirements of courts
- Ongoing communication and personal service where you deal directly with the valuer
- In-depth knowledge of the Sutherland Shire, St George and the Sydney metropolitan area.
Offering independent and accurate advice
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you with your property or to request an obligation-free quote.